For ContestaWill2Win.com to process a Will Contest under the Inheritance Act we must be able to prove sufficient Grounds to Contest a Will.
The list below demonstrates the main reasons listed within the Inheritance Act for which a successfully contest a will case would be based. This is not an exhaustive list.
- Inadequate Inheritance
- i.e. not been sufficiently provided for, or not being included in the will.
- Negligent Drafting of the Will
- i.e. a home made will or negligent will writer
- Coerced into Signing the Will (or Undue Influence)
- i.e. forced to sign the will under duress / pressure, or being subject to undue influence
- Lack of Mental Capacity to Sign the Will
- i.e. person was not of sound mind or suffering from dementia.
- Invalid Will
- Was the Will signed properly?
- Was it the last Will?
- Evidence of Fraud / Forgery?
- Evidence it was revoked?
- Improper Conduct by an Executor or Trustee
- Dispute of Ownership of Property that is to be distributed